Facebook Setup: How can I become an Admin on a Facebook Page?
In order to integrate BringShare with your Facebook page, you need to be an administrator to the Facebook Page.
You can follow the easy steps below to gain admin access to a Facebook page.
1. You will need a user who already has admin access to the account to access the Facebook fan page. Once you are logged in as an admin, go to the main Facebook Fan page.
2. At the top of the fan page, click “Edit Page”
3. From here, select “Admin Roles”
4. Type in the email address of the person you would like to be added as an admin.
- Make sure you enter the email address that they have associated with a Facebook account.
- Ensure that "Manager" is the admin privilege selected.
5. Click “Save Changes”
BringShare is digital marketing software that pulls all of your digital marketing data into one convenient place, saving you time and money. Sign up to get started with your SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, Paid Search and Website Performance Dashboards. We make it easy to track all of your digital marketing analytics in one place. Still need a BringShare Membership? Well you’re in luck. We offer a free thirty day BringShare Trial Membership.